In partnership with the MN Department of Education, SciMathMN has been coordinating an effort involving over 170 teachers and curriculum experts in the writing of Frameworks for Minnesota’s math and science standards. We believe the Frameworks will be critical components in moving Minnesota’s world-class standards to become world-class practice in Minnesota classrooms. The Frameworks provide supporting information and resources for each of the math and science standards, including:
- An Overview of the standard including Correlations to other standards
- Student Misconceptions
- A Vignette of that standard being delivered in the classroom
- Resources and new vocabulary
- Sample Assessment items
- Differentiation for the range of students in the classroom
- Suggestions for Administrators and Parents
Bookmark www.scimathmn.org/stemtc to have this resource close at hand!
Please note: The MN STEM Teacher Center opened to the public on June 30, 2011. However, we are still reviewing and finalizing the content. We appreciate your patience with us during this process and welcome your suggestions. We hope you like what you find here and will become a regular visitor.